Monday, January 10, 2011

The Game of Love

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. (Proverbs 8:17)


Today is a special day for the Auburn family; we are playing for our first National Championship since 1957.  What a journey it has been for the players and coaching staff!  Despite some difficulties off the field, this Auburn football team has bonded well together and played hard the entire season.  They have found ways to win and have come from behind several times against fierce opponents in the SEC.  No matter the outcome in the game tonight, I am proud of this team and proud to be an Auburn Tiger.  (Of course, I'd really like to see them bring the crystal trophy back from Arizona!)

Speaking of big games, we all play the fool's game if we believe that we can live our lives "our way" and reject God.  The most important thing you can do in this lifetime is accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.

War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment