Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cry For Help

The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.  For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for.  But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.  (Romans 8:26)


For the first time in a long time, I have been almost unsure of what I need to pray to God for.  I understand lifting up my petitions and requests as well as giving thanksgiving, but lately, a particular situation has made me unclear of what I should specifically ask.

The good news is that God gives us the Holy Spirit as our personal intercessor.  When we don't know what to pray for, the Holy Spirit steps in and prays for us.  He prays for you when you can't pray for yourself.
Another relief is that God promises we never have to worry about what to say to him.

Trust the Spirit to ask for help when you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment