Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pour Out Your Favor

You have made him but a little lower than God, and You have crowned him with glory and honor.  You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.  (Psalm 8:5-6)

Have you ever faced a situation where you visually saw yourself losing or failing?  For instance, a few years ago, I interviewed for a sales position that I just knew I wasn't going to be hired for.  Guess what, I wasn't hired for that position.  Where there some circumstances beyond my control?  Sure.  Did I live with hope and confidence that I was the top candidate for the position? Absolutely not.

The Lord offers us all gifts that many of us never receive, simply because of our lack of faith and belief in His ability to give us favor in all circumstances.  When we don't trust Him, we take matters into our own hands and that's when we live with the false sense of hope that we can actually do things on our own accord.

Live in confidence knowing that there is NO circumstance in His will that He will not give you His favor to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment