Saturday, October 30, 2010

Season of the Witch

I have come that they might have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.  (John 10:10)


I am a firm believer in the fact that just like the weather, we have different seasons in our life.  Certain times, I feel close to God; other times He seems to be further away(mostly because of me, but that's for another day.)  There are weeks that things typically go my way and other weeks where I feel like I can't catch a break. Regardless of what season we are in, we can live with the assurance that Christ is always with us.

We can deal with all troubles that we encounter knowing that with God by our sides, we can overcome and triumph in any situation.  Sickness and troubles are for a reason and season.  Jesus' life was for a reason and season as well.

His death and resurrection should give all believers hope no matter what season they find themselves in!

No comments:

Post a Comment