Sunday, October 3, 2010

Loves Me Like A Rock

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.  It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace...  (Hebrews 13:8 NIV)


Out oldest son, Elliott, has been fascinated with being bigger as of late.  He will say things like: "I can't, because I am not as big as you, Daddy." I am even guilty of this when I jog/run as I am always working on trying to make my speed faster and improve my performance.

Unlike us, our God is never yearning to be something better, He simply IS.  He always has been and always will be...He is our rock and He loves us more than we can even begin to fathom!  He is the "I am" God, the Alpha and Omega.  Praise His Holy name!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment