Friday, October 22, 2010

Brass In Pocket

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.  (Psalm 9:10)


Have you ever wondered if you were valuable?  I am not talking like Auburn's Junior QB sensation, Cam Newton, but are you valuable to someone like your spouse, a good friend, your family, company or clients?  In humility, I believe that I am special to the people in my life.  There are many people that I know don't feel the same way.  

The truth is that we are ALL valuable to God.  In fact, we are so special to Him, that He sent his only Son to live a sinless life on this earth, only to die for each of us on the cross to save us from our sins.  That's pretty significant if you really think about it.

The next time you aren't feeling so special, know that you are always valuable in God's eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment