Saturday, November 6, 2010

(A Sort Of) Homecoming

"However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says: 'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? Says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be? Has not my hand made all these things?' (Acts 7:48-50)

Our three-year old lit up with excitement when I told him we were planning to go to the Auburn Homecoming game this weekend. My family and friends all live close to Auburn, so naturally I was excited to come home to see everyone as well. Not to mention, today will be Elliott's first Auburn experience!!

The cool thing about God is that we don't have to drive any distance to find Him. You see, He dwells within each of us if we make a "home" for Him. All creation is the temple God himself has made. He is omniscient-His spirit is everywhere at all times and moves through all things.

Praise His name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment