Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Under Pressure

For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken," says the LORD who has compassion on you. (Isaiah 54:10)


My good friend and neighbor had a pretty rough day last week; an unexpected trip to the doctor's office, a big bill at the auto dealership to repair a broken AC Unit and to finish the day, the fridge was broken when he arrived home from work!!  Man, talk about bad things happening in three's.


When I have days like that, I can't help but to wonder if I am under attack and normally begin to feel inadequate about everything I am doing. It could be at home or at work and the feeling sucks!  


The enemy wants us to stay distracted throughout the day because our time is precious and when we focus on our problems rather than God, he has achieved his goal for the day.


No matter what is happening in your life at the time, God's love for you is never shaken and will never be removed.  The next time things start to take a turn for the worse, take a moment for God...



No comments:

Post a Comment