Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Spirit In The Sky

He heals the heartbroken...He counts the stars and assigns each a name. Our Lord is great, with limitless strength; we'll never comprehend what He knows and does. (Psalm 147:3-5 The Message)

I don't know abbot you, but I feel like I don't even understand myself sometimes; what do I want, how do I feel, what's wrong with me or what should I do about it? We forget that God's understanding has NO limit and He understands us, no matter what we are dealing with. We also forget that God is not some "little brother" that is there to answer our every request and want.

This seems to be a reoccurring theme lately, but it is the truth-God wants us to take our minds off of ourselves and shift our focus to Him. The more we attempt to learn about God and His perfect will for our lives, the more we will begin to understand ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment