Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Help From My Friends

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  (Philippians 4:13)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
 
I am blessed with some wonderful friendships; no matter where I have lived over the course of my thirty-six years, God has surrounded me with some special people.  A good friend recently asked for some specific prayer requests for his wife who has recently suffered some severe medical conditions.   Another couple that is near and dear to me asked for prayers with their attempts to be blessed with children.  Another friend has been out work for well over a year and asked me to pray for him to find a job soon.

Prayer requests are something that I take to heart and try hard to remember to do for my family, friends, co-workers, clients and people I don't even know.  It's one thing to say you are going to pray for someone and another to earnestly lift up other's needs before your own.
 
Take it from someone who knows, PRAYER WORKS!! God is always willing to listen and is never too busy for each one of us.   What an awesome God we have that loves each one of us so very much. 

It is encouraging to know that your friends have your back during difficult times. There is better way to stand with and support your friends through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment