Sunday, February 6, 2011

Broken Wings

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts Him!  (Psalm 34:8)


I am sure that I share the sentiments of many of my friends by stating, that it's great to see a new week begin!  Last week was very difficult for many people that I love dearly.  In offering comfort, I often found myself offering the same words of encouragement to different people, for different hardships.

Part of the reason God allows us to experience trials and sorrow in our lives is so that we may learn that He has the power to sustain us and provide for us all things that produce blessings and eternal benefits.

All of God's people will experience difficulties in their lives; Jesus assured us of it.  It's often in the eye of the storm and in the midst of a crisis that God's love and peace are the most clearly manifested to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment