Sunday, March 6, 2011

(Don't You) Forget About Me

Remember the things I have done in the past.  For I alone am God, and there is none like me.  (Isaiah 46:9)


I have no problem forgetting about things that aren't important to me.  I couldn't tell you what time shows like Grey's Anatomy or Survivor come on or what channel they are, but I could literally give you a full recap of every episode of Lost, 24, and Dexter.

Of all things that are important to us, God should be the most important.  When He is first in your life, you remember all that He has done for you in the past, which helps you go to Him when you need help.  Additionally, when you recall all that He has blessed you with, you can't help but to share with others and reaffirm your faith in Him.

He is good and His mercy endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment