Monday, June 24, 2024

Vacation

 

Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28


It’s been a wonderful, but extremely busy summer with some major and blessed changes taking place personally as of late. I know I am not alone when I say that I could really use a vacation as it's good for the soul to 'unplug.'  I must say that I work for a wonderful company...they have even encouraged us to take some time off and decompress as it has been stressful to navigate being short-handed over the past few weeks. 

All of the extra stress has left me with very little peace as of late.  I know that I will be fine and that God will not let me down in this circumstance, but I cannot help but feel stressed.

Through the Cross, God has made Himself available to us at ALL times.  Jesus invites us to come into the presence of God to find the grace, mercy, and peace that we so desperately need.  We need no middle-man to speak to God either; it's as simple as getting on our knees to pray.  God is always there and ready to listen to your inner most groaning and moaning.

God loves you and is available to you whenever you need Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment