Saturday, June 29, 2024

Summer's Here

 

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2



I am certainly looking forward to short work week because of Independence Day as I feel that our family has been on the 'GO' the past few weeks.  Work  has also picked up pace substantially over the last few months. Needless to say, I am past due for a "staycation."  The point being, when I rely on my own limited resources, I simply don’t have what it takes to make it. 

The more I learn about God, the more I am understand that He wants me to come to a place of dependence on Him, every single day, in fact every single hour of every single day to be exact.

This world wants you to believe that being self-sufficient is the way live, but the truth is, we need to rely more on God’s all-powerful and never-ending strength.

Let us rejoice in our insufficiency knowing that God’s power is made perfect in our weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment