Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trouble

He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble.  Psalm 91:15

This past week was pretty hectic in the Fisher household…I travelled out of town for a couple of days with work and both boys contracted the ‘virus of the week’ at daycare, not to mention working late at night a few evenings to play catch up, the past few chaotic days have left us worn out.  Such is life…

Sometimes when life is hectic or you are experiencing troubles, it may not seem like it, but rest assured that God is in control.  He is still omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, and he always will be.

When facing difficulties, we shouldn’t question “Why did God let this happen to me?”  The godly response and one of complete trust is “Father, what do you want me to learn in response to this?”

Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment