Friday, February 3, 2012

See Me, Feel Me

Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.  Psalm 34:10

The Bible is filled with passages about seeking God, but what does that really entail?  I believe that it means to place our relationship with God above everything else in our lives.  It sounds easy, but let’s face it, life sometimes gets in the way with our relationships, especially with our Loving Father.

I have been working on deepening my relationship with God as of late.  I am trying to seek Him more and put a priority on my relationship, and in just a short amount of time, my life has already been enriched in ways that I cannot begin to explain.  Like any married man with children trying to balance work and family, this can prove to be quite difficult. 

Regardless of what’s going on in our lives, if we are diligent in pursuing a daily relationship with the Lord, by obeying Him, following Him, and loving Him, we are putting Him first in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment