Monday, August 20, 2012

Let's Stay Together


The Lord rewarded me for doing right.  He has seen my innocence.  To the faithful, you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity, you show integrity.  To the pure, you show yourself pure, but to the wicked you show yourself hostile.  2 Samuel 22:25-27

In December 3rd 2005,  I exchanged vows with my wife, Alicia, to remain faithful and committed to her, and to stay together with her, for better or worse.  There is nothing like faithfulness of another person to build your sense of security in a relationship.  Faithfulness says, “you can count on me and I will never let you down.”

Throughout the Bible, God proves that faithfulness is one of His most fundamental qualities.  There is truly nothing like the faithfulness of God to build your confidence, knowing your security is for an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment