Monday, February 8, 2016

Victory Dance


O Lord, I have so many enemies; so many are against me...But you, O Lord, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high...victory comes from you, O Lord.  Psalm 3:1, 3,8

There are times that life can seem overwhelming; just trying to balance out being a husband and father while working hard to provide for my family is stressful enough, not to mention trying to maintain solid relationships with my family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.  When I feel like I cannot keep going, I often retreat to the Word to find the needed peace and hope to carry on....

God encourages us by letting us know that we should never be afraid because he we will act like a shield around us.  When you are afraid, it is easy to find courage in realizing just how powerful and mighty God is.  When you understand how great he is, the odds don't seem so impossible.

There is no enemy, trial or circumstance bigger than our heavenly Father.  He is all powerful and greater than any force against us!


No comments:

Post a Comment