Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good Times, Bad Times

Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him.  God is a refuge for us-a fortress and a high tower. Psalm 62:8


I won't lie; this week kicked my rear and left me asking God a lot of questions. I kept wondering what was going on and still really don't have much of an understanding.  I believe that along the way on our journey with God, we will encounter the trust test with our loving Father.


There are many things that just don't make sense to me right now, but I am convinced that I must rely on and trust God.  We cannot just trust God when things are going well, we must also learn to trust Him during bad times.


We may never have all of the answers, but we must learn to live in our faith, trusting God in all circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment