Monday, September 18, 2023

Just Between You and Me

 

The earnest heartfelt, continued prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available dynamic in its working.  James 5:16

Pondering how quickly time seems to be flying by these days, I reflected back on a tough decision that I had to make earlier this year that, at the time, seemed to be so daunting that it loomed over me for several weeks.  I admit that I was even afraid as I am prone to being resistant to change.  Looking back, it really was not a big deal, but I sure made it out to be one.

God wants us to pray about everything and wants us to fear nothing.  I had to face my fears, but all God wanted me to do was to put my faith in Him to resolve the situation.  Just as He always does, He came through and delivered in His perfect timing.

What a blessing it is to know that God cares about every situation we face-the big and the small, the good and the bad.  Our part is to pray and God will provide us with the strength and power to meet our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment