Saturday, November 5, 2022

Whenever I Call You "Friend"

 

Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses.  Proverbs 10:12

I sure have been blessed with some incredible friendships over the course of my lifetime and our friends in Knoxville, TN are near and dear to me...  

Over the course of the past 13 years of living in Knoxville, my family has dealt with some deeply sensitive and personal matters and our friends have been really been here for us with some wonderful Godly advice, kindness, love, caring, and support.

Relationships/friendships that are built on the kind of unconditional love that God has for us are typically characterized by undivided devotion, forgiveness, patience, kindness, caring, and support-no matter what.

Love prohibits jealousy, pride, envy, selfishness, rudeness, and holding grudges.

I understand this more clearly each and every day-it doesn't matter what kind of car I drive, or how much money is in the bank, or the amount of material items I own, my career status, or the fact that I am an Auburn Tiger living in Vol Country-all that really matters, what’s most important, are the relationships we have while here on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment