Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I'm Not Alone

 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;  that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.  John 14: 16-17


The only time I have to exercise, with a family and career, is typically early in the morning, before work and school begin; often while it’s still dark outside.  We live in out in the country with no streetlights and woods all around and many mornings, things are a little creepy while I'm on my morning jog.  Most of us don’t like to be alone for any length of time, but all of those mornings jogging by myself, I have never felt like I was alone, because I guess I always know that God is always with me.

All believers have the Holy Spirit dwelling within them once they accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, so none of us are ever alone.  The Holy Spirit is vastly different than our human companions because only He can meet our every need.  When no one else will seem to listen, He is always there and wants to hear more.  He knows what the future holds for us, so only He is equipped to guide our every step along the way.

We are all created with a void that can only be filled by the Holy Spirit and with Him, we can rest assured that we are never alone!

His glory, mercy, goodness, and love are constant and new with every sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment