Sunday, November 1, 2020

All Of My Heart


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding.  Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5

This time of the year, I travel quite extensively for work and have come to rely on my iPhone’s GPS Maps to navigate my way to prospective businesses.  When I think about it, I am amazed at how much I rely on an electronic device for directions.  It makes me wonder why I am so resistant to following the one direction that should be most important, God’s direction for my life.

We normally trust those who can be counted on to tell the truth and keep their promises.  God is THE source of truth, for He cannot lie.  Everything that He says in His Word is true.  All of it must be true, or we couldn’t fully trust God.

If you are struggling with allowing God to take His righteous place in your life, learn to trust Him with all of your heart.  It will allow Him to make Himself known to you in amazing and profound ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment