Sunday, July 19, 2020

My Favorite Mistake


He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints. Proverbs 2:8


If I had a dollar for every instance that I asked our sons to make “wiser decisions,”  I’d be a rich man.  Then again, if my father had a dollar for every time he asked me to make a “wise decision,” he would be a certified millionaire!  Most of us make mistakes because we simply do not know the correct choice or decision to make.

No one sets out to make mistakes, we just make them when we are careless regarding the needs or desires of others and when we don’t take into consideration all of the factors we need to consider.

The only way to make sure we stay on the right path is by seeking God’s wisdom.  He will always lead us to make the right decisions- wise decisions, that are not just good for ourselves, but all others involved.   Praise be to His holy name!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment