Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Love Me Tender


The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.  Psalm 103:13

I sometimes worry that I may be too harsh on our oldest son, after all he's only eleven years old.  After his little brother was born, I realize that I have an unspoken expectation of him to act more mature than he really is capable of.  All of this helps give me some insight into how God must feel about me in my walk of faith...some days, I am in-step with our Loving Father and other days, I am running away from Him in shame. 

God shows us all compassion by caring for us, providing for us, blessing us, and loving us.  When we trust him and obey him, he forgives us of our sins, which restores our relationship with him.

Thank you dear Father for your continuous tender love and mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment