Monday, November 6, 2017

Home At Last

You go before me and follow me.  You place your hand of blessing on my head…I can never escape from your Spirit!  I can never get away from your presence! Psalm 139:5-7

There is no greater feeling in the world than being welcomed home by your kiddos after a long day at work.  I have always heard the saying “being away makes the heart grow fonder.”  While this may be true in most relationships, the one relationship that this does not apply to is our relationship with God.

You see, when you have a relationship with God, His presence is always with you.  When you truly believe this wonderful promise, you will begin to see the events in your life as evidence of His presence with you.

Open your heart and allow God to be a part of your life.  He desires to open the flood gate of His blessings and express His love for you, every minute of every day.  You are never alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment