Monday, October 16, 2017

Rock


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.  Philippians 4:6

I recently read a fantastic devotional on the topic of trust-more specifically,trusting God.  The good Lord delivered that message in His perfect timing as I found myself on my knees, praying, and trying my best to trust Him with my current circumstances before the end of the work day on Monday.

The best way to overcome worry in your life is to have a greater awareness of God’s presence.  I like to look in the past at all that God has done for me over the course of my lifetime to know that He isn’t going to stop now because of my present circumstances.  I have faced all sorts of trials and circumstances during my lifetime, but no matter how big they were, God has always been and will always be bigger!

We must let God know that we do sincerely trust Him, with all of our being.  We must also continue to praise Him for all that He has done, all He is doing, and all He is going to do!  Doing so will give us greater calm to face the day with the confidence that we are loved by the King of all Kings, our Savior, our Provider, our Deliverer, and our Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment