Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm Not Alone


Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness-trusts me and relies on Me, knowing that I will never forsake him. Psalm 91:14

Despite the many people I know and am close with, there a occasions when I simply feel alone.  I am sure that I am not the only person who ever feels this way, but God wants us to know that we are never alone.

Satan does his best to make us feel isolated and alone, but we are not.  Satan also does everything in his power to make us believe that no one else understands how we feel, but that too is also a lie.  Sometimes the enemy will send someone into your life that is wrong for you, such as an attractive man/woman that shows you attention when you are the most vulnerable and experiencing difficulties with your spouse.  Again, it's only another deception and a trap set to destroy your marriage.

God is always with us and He can relate to any and everything we can possibly experience in our lives.  As children of God, we can all claim His wonderful promises.  No matter what you are facing or how lonely you may feel, take God at His word and know that you are never alone.

God is good and faithful and he will never leave your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment