Sunday, May 29, 2016

Everywhere I Go


I look up toward the hills.  From where does my help come?  My help comes from the Lord, the Creator of heaven and earth!  He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.  Psalm 121:1-3


Having almost every variation of Apple gadget known to man, including an iPhone, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and my iPad Mini with Retina Display, I am still amazed at how much I am able to accomplish ‘on the go.’  If I want to watch a movie or television show, I can stream it online.  I do most of my banking online through an application.  My medical insurance carrier now has an application and I can view my claims and access my ID Card through a their new app.   I have access to most of my music library through the iCloud at all times, and I can stay connected at work through email and by phone.  Of course, one of the greatest marvels of the technological age is Words With Friends…I have several games going on at the moment.  While all of this is certainly cool, having God with us at all times is even cooler.

In fact, our Loving Father is not limited by space or time; He inhabits the hearts of everyone who believe in Him.  He is not restricted by buildings or places of worship; He is with us without a Wi-Fi connection or even without electricity, for that matter.

Ponder this for a moment-God is with us everywhere that we go and He is with us in everything we do.  No matter where we go or what we are doing, God is with us at ALL times!  Praise His holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment