Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Seeker

Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.  Psalm 34:10


The Bible is filled with passages about seeking God, but what does that really entail?  I believe that it means to place our relationship with God above everything else in our lives.  It sounds easy, but let’s face it, life sometimes gets in the way with our relationships, especially what should be the most important-the one with our Loving Father.

Personally, I have been working on deepening my relationship with God, as of late.  I am attempting to seek Him more and more each day and put a priority on our relationship, and in just a short amount of time, my life has already been enriched in ways that I cannot begin to explain.

Regardless of what’s going on in our lives, if we are diligent in pursuing a daily relationship with the Lord, by obeying Him, following Him, and loving Him, we are putting Him first in our lives. The rest just seems to fall into place when we have our priorities in the correct order.

No comments:

Post a Comment