Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Unchained


In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.  2 Samuel 22:30


Every day presents a new set of challenges…this past week was certainly not an exception.  Without divulging any specific details,  I found myself in a very difficult situation earlier this week that prompted me to seek God’s direction and guidance.  Not all challenges are bad.  In fact, I enjoy challenges at work as they continually help me and my team to improve and perform better.  Challenges at home can be difficult, especially when dealing with children, but again, they too can help us gain wisdom and insight as parents. 

Regardless of our marital status, children, or careers,  we will always face tough situations, difficult people, or subtle temptations.  Challenges keep us from getting too comfortable or too accepting of the status quo, forcing us into uncharted waters.  Without God’s lead, this would be frightening, but with God it can also be a glorious adventure.

No matter what challenge you may be facing, make sure God is at your side!


No comments:

Post a Comment