Monday, January 27, 2014

Keeping The Faith

If you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.  James 1:25

This year, I have been attempting to mix up my workout regimen this by adding some free weights into my normal running schedule.  Finally, after suffering through the first two weeks back at the gym, I am now able to lift again without feeling like my arms are about to give way. 

Our faith is a lot like our muscles; it grows stronger the more we exercise.  When we do what God asks us to do, despite the degree of difficulty, we will see Him bless us as a result of our obedience, and our faith will grow stronger.

The next times God asks us to do something, you will have more confidence to take that leap of faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment