Monday, September 3, 2012

Changes


Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person.  The old life is gone; a new life has begun!  2 Corinthians 5:17

Without a shadow of a doubt, some of the most encouraging words of the New Testament are found in 2 Corinthians 5:17.  Change is one of the true constants of life.  I am certainly a different person than I was ten years ago and I have changed as I have grown and matured in my walk of faith.

The Bible teaches us many great truths about change.  One is that despite the world changing around us, God always remains the same and dependable.  The second is that God requires a change of heart-repentance, that produces an outward and inward change in each of us-obedience.  

When your heart is changed, your life will also be changed forever!  Allow God to break down the walls around your heart and change you forever too!

No comments:

Post a Comment