Monday, October 23, 2023

Papa's Home

 

"God has moved into the neighborhood making His home with men and women.  They're His people, He's their God."  Revelation 21:3 (The Message)

I have been working a lot of late nights recently and have even been on the road for work with a pretty filled October, so needless to say I have felt like I have been missing out on time with Alicia and the boys.

There is nothing like the excitement of children (or your dog and cats) greeting you after returning from a long day of work or after returning home from out-of-town business trip. So, it leaves me wondering just how will I react when I am finally see the face of my loving Father. How will He greet me?

The day is coming when we will finally meet God, face-to-face.  Do you have hope knowing that one day He will 'Wipe the tears away from our eyes" with His hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment