Thursday, June 30, 2022

Summer's Here

 

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2



I am certainly looking forward to short work week because of Independence Day as I feel that our family has been on the 'GO' the past few weeks.  As we are starting to fully realize the "new normal" work has also picked up pace substantially over the last few months.   Needless to say, I am past due for a "staycation."  The point being, when I rely on my own limited resources, I simply don’t have what it takes to make it. 

The more I learn about God, the more I am understand that He wants me to come to a place of dependence on Him, every single day, in fact every single hour of every single day to be exact.

This world wants you to believe that being self-sufficient is the way live, but the truth is, we need to rely more on God’s all-powerful and never-ending strength.

Let us rejoice in our insufficiency knowing that God’s power is made perfect in our weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment