Sunday, February 6, 2022

It Might Be Time

 

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven....God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:1,11


I actually despise being late, contrary to what my wife would tell you. (She claims I am the slowest person in the world, especially when we are travelling or packing the car for a family trip, etc.) The worst part of it is that I am a slightly obsessive-compulsive person who attempts to do as much as possible, in a very limited amount of time, which, in turn, causes me to be late most of the time...Famous last words: "So much to do, so little time."

God's word is clear that our limited time on this earth will have an impact on our lives in heaven. God simply does not ask us to do everything, He only wants us to do everything He has asked us to do.

There are many great things that I have had to let go of and focus more on what direction God has asked me to go. The more time you spend discovering the unique purpose for which God created you, the more of a significant of an impact you will have on this earth during your lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment