Monday, March 1, 2021

Let My Love Open The Door

 

Anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Matthew 18:4

Some days, I daydream about being a young child again; full of life, humility, innocence, and love.  Times just seemed a little easier, growing up, didn't they???  

As a working stiff, married adult and the father of two young men, I feel like I have more responsibilities now than I could even possibly begin to name here.  However, being a father has taught me a valuable lesson-the less I strive to bring honor to myself, the more God honors and blesses me.

Humility opens the door for God to work in your life because you are willing to seek His help and give Him the glory and honor.

Pride is true weakness, for it relies on our selfish and bloated egos.  True strength is in humility, for its effects reach deep into the Kingdom of Heaven.(Basically, we just need to do what Kendrick Lamar says-BE HUMBLE!) So, let us humble ourselves before the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment