Saturday, September 26, 2020

Love Is The Answer


Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways.  Psalm 128:1


The more I age, the more I realize that there is not one person on this earth that could possibly meet all of my needs in life.  Alicia and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary this December, and while we are partners for life, soulmates, and still very much in love, we both understand that only Jesus can fill the void deep within our souls.

This thinking has certainly changed for me as I have matured in my walk of faith.  Our spouses, children, family, and friends simply cannot take God’s place in meeting our needs; regardless of how wonderful they are.  

If you are looking to other people to meet all of your needs or trying to meet someone else’s needs, you will be sorely disappointed by looking to anyone other than God.  God is love, and only He can truly meet our every need!





No comments:

Post a Comment