Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fly By Night


In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.  2 Samuel 22:30

The past few weeks have been challenging.  I have faced some recent adversity and the all of the travel for work has been tiresome, to say the least. Whenever I begin to daydream about an easier path for my life, I remain grateful that I face new challenges each and every day.  While things may be difficult at times, I continue to be blessed with many new opportunities to help  and serve people, and because of that, I am truly content. 

You see, challenges keep us from getting too comfortable with where we are and prevent us from just accepting the status quo. This would certainly be frightening if we do not have God leading the way, but even when we don’t necessarily enjoy when things don’t come easy, we should certainly enjoy the adventure with God.

Regardless of whatever difficulty or challenge you are facing, be sure to do it with God at your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment