Monday, May 6, 2019

99 Problems


With God's help we will do mighty things.  Psalm 60:12

Have you ever felt consumed and overwhelmed by the problems you are facing?  I know that I have and also know that I am not alone.  In just the past few days, I can identify with people in my circle of friends who are struggling in their marriages, another that's facing a difficulty at work, and another who is struggling with raising their children.  While all of these are serious and difficult problems to face, we sometimes forget that not a single one of them are larger than our God.

In fact, there are no set of circumstances, difficulties, trials, or tribulations that are larger than our Loving Father.  Try not to look at the size of your problem, but at the size of your awesome God.  We have an awesome and loving God that is always willing to listen and help us accomplish the impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment