Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What Does It Take To Win Your Love?


Long ago the Lord said, “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love.  With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.” Jeremiah 31:3

Knowing what I know now, it baffles me why I resisted turning my life over to God for so long.  Forget all of the usual “church talk” you have heard over the course of your lifetime and even some of the people who may have damaged or changed your opinion of God.

To put it in the most simplest of terms-God created us, God loves us, and God longs to have a relationship with each of us.  He pursues us with persistence and an unfailing, never-ending, love.

Has he caught your attention yet?  How does it make you feel to know that God, the creator of all of the universe, is pursuing you with his love?

Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment