Monday, February 12, 2018

Trouble


He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble. Psalm 91:15

Gotta love Facebook memories...just the other day, I was painfully reminded that it was a year ago that we had said goodbye to our puppy  Lucy who contracted Parvo. I remember the days we spent at UT Animal Hospital, and on our knees praying...

Sometimes when life is hectic or you are experiencing troubles, it may not seem like it, but rest assured that God is in control.  He is still omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, and He will always be.

When facing difficulties, we shouldn't question “Why did God let this happen to me?”  The godly response and one of complete trust is “Father, what do you want me to learn in response to this?”

Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment