Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amazing Grace


Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.  Romans 10:13


We celebrated our oldest son, Elliott's, 8th birthday last week.  While he was opening his gifts, his little brother Elijah looked on with that sibling jealousy.    
I can still recall when my little sister got cool gifts that I was jealous of such as a Ford Mustang GT Convertible when she turned sixteen or the year she was given a ATV for Christmas and if I am being honest, I expected something similar from my parents. 

To some extent, we are all childish with the gifts we expect to receive, but there is one gift that is given freely to each one of us-the perfect gift-the gift of God's grace. 

There is nothing you need to do to receive this gift other than calling the name of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and accepting that His death on the cross is that which saves you from sin.

If you haven't accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, what are you waiting for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment