Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Meant to Live


Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2


Despite it being a short work week because of Memorial Day, Tuesday came and went yesterday and I was simply worn out before this week had even begun.  Everything has been going well at work, in fact, so well that I have been running ragged at work the past few weeks with various meetings and presentations.  When I rely on my own limited resources, I simply don’t have what it takes to make it. 

The more I learn about God, the more I am beginning to understand that He wants me to come to a place of dependence on Him, every single day.

This world wants you to believe that being self-sufficient is the way live, but the truth is, we need to rely more on God’s all-powerful and never-ending strength.

Let us rejoice in our insufficiency knowing that God’s power is made perfect in our weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment