Sunday, November 16, 2014

Running

The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me.  I will protect those who trust in my name.  When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble.  I will rescue and honor them.  I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation." Psalm 91:14-16
  
It baffles me why I have wasted so much of my life running away from God's love.  Hindsight being much clearer now, I can't fathom all of the blessings that I missed out on for so long. 

The truth of the matter is that we are not some creatures that just randomly evolved; God created each of us in his own image so that we could have a relationship with him.  He loves us because he created us. 

God wants nothing more from us but our love and a relationship with him, so stop running away from him and discover the purpose for which you and I were created!

No comments:

Post a Comment