Saturday, November 24, 2012

Seven Nation Army


In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.  2 Samuel 22:30

We have all found ourselves there before...the 34 point underdog, the unqualified, not good enough, etc...every day brings a new challenge. While we may not be leading a nation or running a large corporation, we can still face difficult situations, difficult people, and temptations.

I have stated this before and still believe that challenges are good as they prevent me from becoming too comfortable in my faith.  In fact, I see challenges as opportunities to move into uncharted waters.

Without God's lead, challenges would be frightening, but with God it is always a great adventure.  No matter what difficulties you are facing, be sure to do it with God by your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment